Organizer: Chris Lee
Judges: Arlen Raasch and Kathryn Scott
AHSP is bringing back its photo contest this year
Here are the basic rules:
1) Photos will be accepted in one of the four following catagories:
- Solar system photos
- Deep space photos
- AHSP event photos (including AHSP sponsored activities, e.g. Cass Scenic Railroad, NRAO Tour, geology hike, etc.)
- Youth photos (photos taken by a person 12 years old or younger)
2) Photos must be submitted in jpg format and must be loaded by the entrant on a designated PC (thumb drive, disk, or email).
3) Photos must be taken during the current AHSP event.
4) Photos are to be taken at The Mountain Institute or one of the AHSP sponsored activity locations.
5) Each person submitting photo contest entries must be a current AHSP registrant, and may submit up to a total of ten photos to be judged.
6) All rights to the photos will be retained by the person creating the photo. Each person may elect to allow their photos to be used to promote future AHSP events.
7) The prizes which will be awarded to the photographers will be announced at AHSP.
8) The deadline for photo entries is for kids is 5pm Sunday – entries for main contest will be extended and announced via email.
9) The kids prize will be awarded on Sunday after dinner.
Photos can be submitted from Friday on, and will be displayed for all to see on the TV above the Yurt meeting room as received.
Additional details on where and when to submit photo entries will be posted at AHSP.